Important Numbers

Where can I get my questions answered? Here are some important numbers for you:


Get general or claims-specific Medicare information, request documents in alternate formats, and make changes to your Medicare coverage. If you need help in a language other than English or Spanish, say “Agent” to talk to a customer service representative.

Benefits Coordination & Recovery Center (BCRC)

Contact the BCRC to report changes in your insurance information or to let Medicare know if you have other insurance. You can also find out if Medicare or your other insurance pays first.


Beneficiary and Family Centered Care Quality Improvement Organization (BFCC-QIO)

Contact a BFCC-QIO to ask questions or report complaints about the quality of care for a Medicare-covered service you got, or if you think Medicare coverage for your service is ending too soon (for example, if your hospital says that you must be discharged and you disagree). Visit, or call 1-800-MEDICARE to get the phone number of your BFCC-QIO.

Department of Defense

Get information about TRICARE for Life (TFL) and the TRICARE Pharmacy Program.


Tricare Pharmacy Program

Department of Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights

Contact if you think you were discriminated against or if your health information privacy rights were violated.

Department of Veterans Affairs

Contact if you’re a veteran or have served in the U.S. military and you have questions about VA benefits.

Healthcare Plans West, LLC

If you have any questions about Medicare, Obamacare, Dental/Vision/Life insurance, TCB Discounts, or you would like to have someone review your current plan to see if there are better options available to you, please call us or click here to go to our contact page. Our licensed, independent insurance agents will be happy to assist you and answer all of your questions.

In Las Vegas, call: 800-831-9876
8565 S Eastern Ave #100
Las Vegas, NV 89123

Office of Personnel Management

Get information about the Federal Employee Health Benefits (FEHB) Program for current and retired federal employees.
Retirees: 1-888-767-6738
Active federal employees: Contact your Benefits Officer.
Visit for a list of Benefits Officers.

Railroad Retirement Board (RRB)

If you have benefits from the RRB, call them to change your address or name, check eligibility, enroll in Medicare, replace
your Medicare card, or report a death.

Social Security

Find out if you’re eligible for Part A and/or Part B and how to enroll, get a replacement Medicare or Social Security card,
report a change to your address or name, apply for Extra Help with Medicare prescription drug costs, ask questions about
Part A and Part B premiums, and report a death.

State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP)